Complete Restaurant Kitchen Layout Plan 0608201
• It is essential in commercial kitchen design to have a support table for the cooking line.
• The added sink on the kitchen table is used to clean utensils and other items to avoid cross-contamination.
• If the kitchen has any air inlet from the outside, then it is not necessary to include air injection in front of the exhaust hood.
• No matter how small the kitchen, remember to include in the storage space for cold and dry products.
• It is essential to include at least one sink near the entrance or exit door of the kitchen.
• Remember to create a pattern where the dirty dishes can be left behind on the table and continue to the kitchen to take new orders.
• Ideally, the sink should be triple, but if you do not have a lot of space you can manage with a double sink with drains.